Trust & Saving Bank's Online Banking lets you bank when
and where you want so you can manage your finances on your
schedule – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With a wide variety of convenient checking account options,
we make sure banking won’t interrupt your life. Online
Banking is anywhere you have Internet access, so it's never
been more convenient. With Online Banking, you can quickly
- View your account balance(s)
- View your transaction history
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts
- Make your Swisher Trust & Savings Bank loan payments
from your checking or savings account
How to apply?
Our Online Banking Enrollment
Form can be printed from this page, then simply complete
it and mail it to Swisher Trust & Savings Bank, P.O. Box
154, Swisher, Iowa 52338. Follow these easy instructions to
Now, print the Enrollment
Form (you will need Acrobat
Reader installed in order to open the form), complete it
with the required information, and return the form to Swisher
Trust & Savings Bank location or mail to:
- You must have at least one of the following accounts with
Swisher Trust & Savings Bank: Checking, Savings, Certificate
of Deposit, IRA, Consumer or Real Estate Loan.
- You need an active account with an Internet Service Provider,
and a browser that is compatible with Swisher Trust &
Savings Bank's Online Software. Internet
Explorer and Mozilla
Firefox with 128 bit encryption are compatible. If
you need assistance with any of these requirements, please
phone 319-857-4131 and ask for a Customer Service Representative.
- All of your Swisher Trust & Savings Bank accounts
will be "linked" together in what is referred
to as a "portfolio". Accounts which are linked
will have one common owner and signer. You may request that
certain accounts not be linked.
- The Online Banking
Enrollment Form should be signed by an authorized common
owner and signer. If there is more than one common owner,
only one signature is required.
- After the signed Enrollment
Form is received by Swisher Trust & Savings Bank,
you will receive a "Welcome Packet." This packet
will include the following:
- Disclosures about Swisher Trust & Savings Bank's
Online Banking service and your accounts.
- Your "portfolio" list with the option to
unlink certain accounts.
- Your temporary password. The first time you logon
to your accounts online, you will use this password.
Swisher Trust & Savings Bank
P.O. Box 154
Swisher, Iowa 52338